Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to Our New Blog

So how about it? A new blog. Kind of fitting as we start the next chapter in our lives. Hopefully this chapter will have fewer interruptions. I've spent the last few hours downloading headers, backgrounds, pictures and such for the new blog. It's been fun. Maybe a new found motivation to get me writing again on the Blog. I still have much to do with the blog like adding some music, favorite links etc...This blogspot gig is not bad. It's super easy to use and free. Typepad wasn't that free and a little harder to figure out. Anyway, I hope that Daniela's Journey readers join our new blog. Let us know when you join and send us a comment!
Next Friday is Daniela's last treatment! Yahoo.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE BLOG!!!!! Can't wait to see everything you do here! Welcome to blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This me blog makes me really excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! Can't wait to read it everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog Fran!!! Yay for Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Daniela! You are so lucky to have such an amazing mommy, daddy and big sister...your journey was also theirs and all that love, patience and prayer was a recipe to make you all better! I love the pictures, the blogging and Jack Johnson! Happy summer guys!

    ReplyDelete