skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 19, 2009
Better Together
And now we have music....it's always better when we're together....
For those who live in NJ, you can get off that ledge temporarily, we will have sunshine (or at least good music =) on and off today.
2 comments:
Marci
June 23, 2009 at 9:51 AM
I'm loving the music! Glad it worked! Happy last day of school!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Unknown
June 27, 2009 at 8:52 PM
Very cool!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Angelo's
Us!
just a snipit into our everyday lives. an excuse to write and post pictures. enjoy our ride...
View my complete profile
Everyday
Us
Christina
Beana
Christina's Favorites
Chocolate Chip Mint Icecream
Playing Teacher
I Carly
Charlotte Takes a Tumble
Daniela
Yella
Daniela's Favorites
Music
Brainquest Flashcards
Tanktops
Lipgloss
Gummy Bears
Our Playlist
Followers
Blog Archive
November
(5)
September
(2)
July
(7)
June
(2)
Facebook Badge
Frances Landera-Angelo
Create Your Badge
I'm loving the music! Glad it worked! Happy last day of school!
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
ReplyDelete