Grandma Lucy took us to see Cirque de Solei (not sure how to spell it??) and it was AWESOME. It was called Cirque Dreams Holidaze and right before your eyes Xmas came to life along with amazing acrobats. The kids loved it although Daniela fell asleep after the intermission. Imagin D asleep before 10pm. That's because she was up very late the night before. Anyway, it was an amazing show. I never really had the desire to see Cirque so I was really pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the show.
The rest of the day entailed a whole lot of nothing...nice being off from work. In our jammies all morning, went for a run on the peninsula looking for the perfect spot to get my Xmas picture this year, kids baked cookies with Grammy, Casey fished (shocking!), and I also got a little xmas shopping done. Feels good.
Hopefully i can get some more shopping in today. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I think it has to be my favorite holiday. All you do is eat and be grateful. No gifts, no candy's, no decorating, no costumes...just being grateful. Really takes out any stress the December holiday can offer. So as we prepare for the big feast tomorrow let's all reflect on what we are thankful for.
Today, I am very thankful for vacation days!
Happy Gobble Gobble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment