Monday, November 23, 2009

The Manganiello's

Do you have friends that you just love but don't get to see very often? Wish you could but life's little roller coaster always gets in the way? I know I have a few...Ruthy, Angela, Maylu and Steph just to name 4. And of course, The Manganiello's. I've been friends with Rose Mary for at least 12 years. She's a true friend. Someone you can always trust no matter what. She's so real. We don't get to see them often and we only live 5 minutes away (different towns though). We are both always so busy with whatever it is we have going on at that moment. We've been lucky to see them now for two weekends in a row! Yesterday we went to their house for dinner and it was just so fun and so relaxing. My girls and her two little boys play so cute together. Ages range from 1 to 7. And it doesn't matter that they are boys vs. girls....the age differences...i think these kids know that she and I are soul friends (sort of like soul mates - just read that on a blog today)...They know that we have a great friendship and they share in our joy of friendship.

So today, I am thankful for my friends. We are so fortunate to have so many and are truly blessed for all of them. What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment