




I'm really not sure where the time goes. Next week it's already Thanksgiving and before you know it Tis' the season. So i have definetly been a horrible blogger. I think in a way I knew that would happen after the closing of Daniela's Journey. I figured I would have nothing left to say after all that was done...or actually who would listen? So i haven't written much and I really enjoy writing...so it's sad that I have put this blog on the back burner for so long. So let me see where i have left off... a lot happens in the last 3 months.
so here goes....2nd grader...pre-ker...football/cheerleading season....daniela hated soccer ....jazz/ballet/tap...crash course in ccd ...Brian's Run... Haircuts....Paterson Falls Festival ... Church harvest festival... bon fire...Bruce Springstein concert... mystery reader... painful flu shot for me ...more football games never won one!... more ccd ...reconciliation my daughter the sinner ... simply tasteful party ...tricky tray wrapping .... lots of wrapping .... church tour... world series game ... meredith on tv ... halloween...lots of candy ....rainy halloween... scrabooking class ...bday parts ... bunco x 3 ...communion...photo shoot...parent teacher conference ...class trip....back to school for d... and most recently a tick in embedded in daniela's head....not a deer tick.
and this is just a snipit....i guess this could be a good reason why i don't write too often. but here is why i should....i want to be sure i remember all the little things and at times I find that i am forgetting them with age and time. so i have to make sure that i keep writing in this blog for my kids history and for all our friends and family to read.
Have A Great Weekend! I'm off today from work. Went on Christina's class trip this morning and headed back this afternoon for a VIP day ...so in between I've had lunch and some time to write in the blog.

Enjoy a few of our pictures over the last few months. Finally this weekend a nice quiet one =).




Great pictures! Congratulations Christina on your Communion! You looked beautiful!! Love the smiles!
ReplyDelete